Friday, July 26, 2013

The Bigger, the Better


Céline



Chanel


Emilio Pucci


3.1 Phillp Lim


Versace


Versace


Hermés


MaxMara


The Row


Topshop Unique

If you live near New York, then you would notice that yesterday, it was cold. Cold for the summer. And this got me thinking about fall and winter, and if you read my last post, then you know how excited I am for the season. I already started looking at coats. And I love the trend on the runway of oversized coats. And like the title of my post, the bigger, the better. So instead of buying a new coat that hits at your hip or upper thigh, try to buy one that hits right at your knee or a little above it. I love seeing them on the runway in new colors and design other than the traditional black. I know I'll be wearing these in the winter!

Images via Vogue.com

No comments:

Post a Comment