Monday, July 22, 2013

Kate Middleton's Maternity Style











The Royal Baby is on it's way! Kate Middleton has checked into St. Mary's Hospital, Paddington, London Now, as the Duchess of Cambridge is a fashion icon for many, many people, I decided to take a look back at her outfits that she wore when she was pregnant. Even in her pregnancy, the Duchess still wore heels, and even in the grass! Many of the outfits were simple, not very tight (take note Kim), and of course very fashionable. I do love the look when she was wearing jeans (look 4), and I also love the print dress (look 5).And I must say that I love the plaid coat she was wearing (look 1). No doubt that she has wonderful style, very simple and elegant. For her last public appearance, she wore a light pink Alexander McQueen (who doesn't love McQueen?) coat, and looked very happy. Now we all await for new that the baby is finally here! Which look was your favorite?

Images via Fashionista.com

No comments:

Post a Comment