Wednesday, July 10, 2013

Must Have Shoes for the Summer








Shoes, shoes, shoes. While looking through a bunch of shoes, I became more in love with shoes than I already am. When you looked through the pictures, you probably noticed that most of the shoes were black and white. Only one of them had color in it. Well, I'm a fan of black and white, but I really do believe in the pop of red.

White & Gold Sandals from Aldo: The tiny touch of gold against the huge white color of the sandal gives it a luxury feel, but all for a reasonable price.

Black & White Oxfords from kate spade new york: I've recently gotten obsessed with oxfords, simply because they go with anything, and you can wear them in the summer and winter (unless if there's snow).

Metallic Pumps from Marc by Marc Jacobs: Shoes with a metallic color is really in, and these are just so simple, and so you can wear them any day.

Black Ankle-Strap Pump from MICHAEL by Michael Kors: Shoes with an ankle-strap are also really in, and so are short heel lengths. I love how you can wear this shoe everyday.

Black & White Wedges from Narciso Rodriguez: Now, I'm not a huge fan of wedges, but when I saw these, I thought that they looked really good, and they aren't the usual kind of wedges you would see. Try something different!

Black Oxfords from Topshop: These are truly amazing and can go with skinny jeans, shorts (considering the weather is so hot), skirts, basically anything.

Black Boots from rag & bone: For the boots from rag & bone, I think it's ok if you wear shorts and boots together. I really don't understand why people say you shouldn't do that, because I think that it looks really well.

Red Pumps from: Aldo. Red is a color that suits anyone and basically anything that they're wearing. And I strongly believe that those red pumps are a must have.

Which shoes are you thinking about buying?

No comments:

Post a Comment