Tuesday, July 23, 2013

Fashion Pants

Asos


Wood Wood


Piamita


MICHAEL Michael Kors


Topshop



Zara


Topshop

As it is summer, the weather is just extremely hot. And if you're like me, then you can't wait to wear jeans, sweaters, leather, etc. Tired of wearing shorts? I know sometimes I am. These casual and fashionable trousers are great to wear in the summer. Don't think that it's too hot to wear them because the fabric they're made of is completely soft and light, perfect for the summer. I am in love with this trend of slim-fit trousers, printed trousers, and I love how you can wear them year-round (at least I will).

1. Soft Pants in Geo Print from ASOS

2. Wood Wood's sandy brown trouser from FarFetch

3. Piamita's black and white floral trousers from FarFetch

4.MICHAEL Michael Kors navy crepe pants from Net-A-Porter

5. Black and white tribal pants from Topshop

6. Red trousers from Zara

7. Blue, black, white, and green tribal print pant from Topshop

No comments:

Post a Comment