Sunday, June 30, 2013

Jump Into the Jumpsuits


Black is one of my favorite colors. And I have recently been obsessed with jumpsuits. So, when I saw this one from Topshop, I immediately screamed (well, in my head). This was exactly what I was looking for, and I felt like I made the discovery of the century (maybe not that excited, but I was really happy). I love how jumpsuits are in because they're so comfortable and they look chic. Who doesn't want to look fashionable and still be comfortable?! And you don't have to wear a shirt and pants, it's all together. You can't get any better than that, can you? You can get these kind of jumpsuits in many different designs and colors, and to make them more stylish, you can pair them up with accessories and awesome shoes. Flats and heels will look very well with jumpsuits. And if you get a simple black one, then you can pair it up with gold accessories (at least that's what I would do). Underneath are more jumpsuits that I really like, you can click the links, and see which ones you like, and hopefully buy them! I know I'll definitely be wearing these for a long time!

This Topshop jumpsuit :V Neck Waisted Jumpsuit

From Topshop: Strappy Tapered Jumpsuit

From Zara: Striped Combination Jumpsuit

From ASOS: River Island Paisley Print Jumpsuit

From American Apparel: Tri-Blend Pocket Jumpsuit

No comments:

Post a Comment